Mormon Row


In Grand Teton National Park there a historical district known as "Mormon Row." This area consists of a number of homestead buildings in the southeast corner of Grand Teton National Park. These structures include buildings constructed by Andy Chambers, T.A. Moulton and John Moult0n, all of whom had farms from around 1908 to the 1950s. The most famous of these structures is the so-called Moulton barn, which must have been photographed millions of times by now:





Here are some images of some of the other structures in that district:






















Tweet